Nutritional Genomics Interpretation Programme for Healthcare and Nutrition Professionals
myDNAhealth and Qube Vision present the world’s first accredited e-learning
nutritional genomics interpretation programme.
Together, myDNAhealth and Qube Vision are offering Health and Nutritional
Professionals a unique opportunity to join these pioneering online courses.
About the e-learning programme
The Nutritional Genomics Interpretation programme comprises four courses covering
the following topics:
1. Molecular and Personalised Nutritional Genomics (foundation course)
2. Carbohydrate Behaviours and Lipid Metabolism
3. Immune Mediated Inflammatory Conditions and Nutrient Sensitivity
4. Detoxification, Oestrogen Balance and Methylation
5. Clinical Application Study
INCLUDED IN THE COURSE: Digital tutor delivering lessons with engaging audio and visual content, glossary adn bibliography, full script access, applied clinical application takeaways, online assessments and downloadable graphics.
Special offer: £187.50 FOR ALL COURSES (NORMALLY £250)
25% DISCOUNT UNTIL 31 DECEMBER 2020 (SAVE £62.50)
Secure your place today!