This Chocolate Porridge with Hazelnuts and Goji Berries is super nutritious and will give you a proper kick start of your day. More than that – your kids will love it! This recipes is Vegan, Vegetarian, Raw and Paleo.
- 150gr Hazelnuts, raw
- 250gr Oats, rolled
- 3 heaped Tbs Raw Cacao Powder
- 3 heaped Tbs Goji Berries
- Preheat the oven to 165C.
- Place hazelnuts on a baking tray and to the oven.
- Roast the hazelnuts for 30-45min until slightly brown and crunchy. Cool it down.
- In a blending container/food processor place roasted hazelnuts, oats, cacao and goji berries.
- Blend all ingredients for a few seconds to crush the hazelnuts and goji berries.
- When all combined transfer to a large glass jar and store in a cool place.
- Serve cooked in coconut water or milk. Add additional sweeter if needed.
Recipe by Ola Mazurkiewicz Dip NT, mNTOI